Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eliza-Really good!!!

I was collecting information on Natural language processing.
This is when I met ELIZA.
It is a nice program which you would definitely love.
It speaks with you!!!



ELIZA is a computer program by Joseph Weizenbaum, designed in 1966, which parodied a Rogerian therapist, largely by rephrasing many of the patient's statements as questions and posing them to the patient. Thus, for example, the response to "My head hurts" might be "Why do you say your head hurts?" The response to "My mother hates me" might be "Who else in your family hates you?" ELIZA was named after Eliza Doolittle, a working-class character in George Bernard Shaw's play Pygmalion, who is taught to speak with an upper class accent.

Want to chat with ELIZA?????

Click here to meet ELIZA

ELIZA - a friend you could never have before

Eliza: Hello. I am ELIZA. How can I help you?



This is how the page will look!!!!
But dont try the questions here...
It wont work!!!

0 comments: