Monday, September 1, 2008

Priests n Devils

This is a wonderful game. My classmate Manoj asked me this as a puzzle (ofcourse I solved it!) and then my friend AKS told me that this is available online too. I searched and found the game. The graphics of the flash game was superb. So, I have posted it here. Try to solve the puzzle.

Description:

Help the priests and devils to cross the river. Be careful though, they don't like each other. If the number of Devils is greater than the number of priests (on either side of the bank), then the Priests would be killed by the Devils.




Hope you enjoyed this puzzle game!

Try a similar kind of game which I have posted in my blog long back.

THE IQ GAME....TIME TO TEST YOUR IQ!!!!

3 comments:

Deepak said...

Solution:

For those who are tired of playing the game...

Here is the solution,

TRIP 1: PICK 1P 1G DROP 1G PICK 1P
TRIP 2: PICK 2G DROP 1G PICK 1G
TRIP 3: PICK 2P DROP 1P PICK1G1P
TRIP 4: PICK 2P DROP 1P PICK 1G
TRIP 5: PICK 2G DROP 1G PICK 1G
TRIP 6: PICK 2G DROP 2G

You win!

X said...

heheheh
i won too!
nice post

shilli said...

i did it too..[:)]