Sunday, September 6, 2009



I had been spending my last fortnight with Java. As I was studying, I understood its power and the flexibility it gives to a programmer. Though I have learnt Java in bits and pieces, I have not learnt it from the basic (ie., from the origin, history, architecture,..). In my college, we students have not been attending the classes for the past one week due to the fear of getting infected from swine flu in the campus! This has been like a blessing in disguise, I was able to peacefully explore Java. As I was exploring Java, I got an idea of making a small tutorial for people like me who have learnt Java in bits and pieces.

I will be posting my tutorial here in my blog once in a while! It is a tedious process so there is no fixed timeline on my tutorial posts. Continue your support.

0 comments: