Thursday, November 22, 2007

Copy Scape

Copy scape is a cool website...
I found this accidentally in someone else's blog...
I dont remember whoz blog it was....
If someone has copied content from your website or if
you have copied conetent from someone else's website
It would display the site with that content...

It is just like search engine...
But you search the sites that have same content as yours...

I tested it with my own blog...
It showed the content which i took from another site....


HOMEPAGE OF COPYSCAPE




RESULT OF COPYSCAPE SEARCH FOR MY BLOG



It is cool website to prevent plagiarism...But I am unable to find the principle behind it's working...

But the sad part of the tale is that you can check a website only 10 times a month for a free account.You have to have a premium account for unlimited checking.And he is charging lot of money for that.

0 comments: