Thursday, December 13, 2007

My 100th post...

After almost 50 days of blogging here comes my 100th post.I would like to thank all my readers who encouraged me.And I have very few unique contents in my blog,I wanted the contents to be good rather than being unique.This blog has been my time pass.Infact my only time pass(for the last two months).After making 100 posts I thought it is time to apply brake.So I would reduce the frequency of my posts.Hereafter,I will not post more than 5 per week.I still have one unaccompolished dream with my blog.ie.,Monetizing my blog.I have been trying very hard to earn revenues.But I have not met success.So I planned to concentrate more on that.Hope you will continue your support.

And in my blogger profile I had not mentioned much about me.
So to make this 100th post special,I have posted some info about me.

Self-intro:My name is S.Deepak.I am a guy who looks to be a nerd for a stranger......You will find the truth quotient in that when you become my friend.I finished my schooling in Lisieux and now doing my 2nd year BE computer science in Kumaraguru college of technology.

Birthday:June 25

Age:18

Languages i speak:English (UK), Tamil

Ethnicity:asian

Religion:Hindu

Hometown:Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu,India.

Passions:Programming,Encryption,Writing,Blogging...

Games: Cricket ,Chess, Table Tennis

Activities:I normally spend most of my time sleeping.......

Books I love:

HARRY POTTER(ENTIRE SERIES)
GOOSEBUMPS(ENTIRE SERIES)
THE DAVINCI CODE
THE COMPLETE STORIES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES
RAMAYANA
ALL J.K.ROWLING,R.L.STINE,SUJATHA,KALKI BOOKS


Movies I love:

In Tamil

ANBE SIVAM
KAKHA KAKHA
ANNIYAN
INDIAN

In Hindi

DHOOM 2
LAGAAN
CHAK DE INDIA

In English

HOME ALONE 2: LOST IN NEWYORK
SOUND OF MUSIC
WHERE EAGLES DARE
IT'S A MAD MAD MAD MAD WORLD
HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS
MATRIX RELOADED
LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY
BABY'S DAY OUT
BACK TO THE FUTURE 1,2,3
STRANGER THAN FICTION
SHREK 1,2,3
TERMINATOR 2:JUDGEMENT DAY
SPEED
JURASSIC PARK
OCTOPUSSY(007)
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT


My photo session....

Me in my room...

Me with my parents



Once again I thank you for supporting me.

3 comments:

sourav said...

hey man i love tht hand sketch in yr blog and even my fav book is goosebumps and home alone is one of my fav movie.
keep it up yr blog is very neat and simple.

Aravind said...

congratulations on ur 100th post da...

Deepak said...

$sourav
they are everyone's favorite i believe.....
@Aravind
Thanks da.....