Saturday, December 15, 2007

Smorty is a get paid for blogging company. They have a cool interface which makes it easy to navigate through the site.I have joined them recently.


If you have a blog with some visitors(atleast you must visit your blog ) then signing up in smorty with a blog approval is pretty simple.Smorty will pay you a minimum of 6 dollars for a post and they need to be at least 150 words with a maximum of 400. Only one outgoing link should be supplied in the article and that should be to the anchor text supplied.The problem is that they never tell you what this anchor text is,until you submit your post.So you have to make a guess of the anchor text and then change it during the submission if it is different. Smorty pays you through paypal.It is a clean site with a professional look.I am looking forward for my first post approval from smorty.

You too can start blog for money through smorty if you have a blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smorty is as interssting as your blog.
You are doing a great job.
Keep it up dude.
I liked the toggler game very much.
Why did you remove the flooble ads and comments from it?

Deepak said...

Thanks Pranesh...
You found that I took the toggler game from flooble eh?
Great detective work....
Anyway,I removed it because I wanted the people not to leave my blog...

Proneat said...

Does dat wrk !!?? :)

Deepak said...

yes...