Thursday, April 29, 2010

I've awaited this feature for ages and it's been here for months. I haven't seen it documented anywhere, so what I'm offering is my observations. They're still exciting. Aside from deleting the whole post and choosing to delete the photo, as well, there certainly are options.

Situations
1. You uploaded a photo, deleted the post, and kept the photo.
2. You uploaded a photo, deleted it from the post and/ or replaced it, and kept the post.

Enter Picasa web and then delete the picture from your album in the name of your blog.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I had so many duplicated images on my Blogger, which was automatically linked to my phone and I couldn't figure out how to delete them. YOU ARE THE GREATEST.

Anonymous said...

OMG This is awesome!!! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Unknown said...

Hey how do I do it please?

Unknown said...

Hey how do I do it please?

Admin said...

Click here for best images and you will like these photos of Mahira Khan Pakistani beauty model. she is famous in all over the world

Photo Submission Sites said...

Amazing guide, Thanks for sharing.