Tuesday, October 23, 2007

180 DEGREE DESKTOP

Last week my cousin came to my home.He was 4 years old....

He wanted to use with my computer...
I allowed....
When I returned after attending a call.....

I was bewildered.....


This is how my desktop looked :-(

I couldn't find how he managed to change (some) setting. Re-starting Windows didn't help. My friend helped me.

Steps to fix "tilted Windows":

*Right click on the Desktop
*Choose the "Graphics Options" menu
*Choose the "Graphics Properties..." submenu
*In the dialog box, choose the "Rotation" tab
*In the "Rotation Views", choose "Normal" (my cousin somehow managed to change this as "180 Degree"!)
For some reason, my friend was able to make it "Normal" and immediately view the change, I had to re-boot! Anyway, now it is "Normal".

2 comments:

surya said...

instead a smarter way is to choose
ctrl + alt + uparrow
ctrl + alt + downarrow
|||ly the left and right....just choose accordingly

Deepak said...

hmmm.....ok...this is a nice idea...It dint strike me when i was in confusion....